Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence

Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence
Sock on the Great Wall

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkins and Beer





Two of my favourite things...thank god today is the last day of the work week. After one crisis after another my week of "fire fighting" is almost over. Tonight I celebrate with a beer and pumpkin carving party. This brilliant idea came from my roommate who thought that mixing alocohol with a knife weilding activity would be great :) Me? I am just in it for the beer and to stand by with my first aid kit handy - I am red cross certified, you know. I just can't wait to relax and catch a nice buzz...but first I must go put out some more fires. How is anything productive supposed to get done when they have me off smoke jumping? I just have to remember the light at the end of the tunnel....mmmm, beer.