Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence

Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence
Sock on the Great Wall

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Hike

Durand Lake. Another perfect autumn day in Rottenchester. Days like today make me actually like living here. Ok, that's not fair. I do like living here... more than I would like to admit.
Sonia trying to get the ducks to play with her. The poor birds were not as excited about her presence.
Sergei doing what he does best - day dreaming...or perhaps formulating the cures for society's ills.
For some reason the swans didn't consider these two as playmates.
Princess Sonia.
The view I see the most often on our hikes.

We were jogging when I decided to take this...I thought it looked cool.



More day dreaming.




1 comment:

Julie said...

I need to get out more. I love trail running in the fall. But it sucks, by the time the sun is up, I have to be in the lab and it is dark by the time I am done with my jobs. Fuck this shit. Work is getting in the way of my fun.