Alright, I'll play. I've been tagged into disclosing 5 unknown things about myself. I suppose I have to tag 5 people but I don't know if I know that many people who would respond on this blogger thing...so perhaps I will use some of my non-blogging peoples. So if you're reading this (and I know you are) you better respond :) Stickboy, J.B., Jeffy, B-Horn, Jennie.
1. I am hypoglycemic. If my blood sugar drops so do I. It can get ugly - most of you who know me know I need to constantly have some sort of caloric intake at all times especially when I work out. Only the select few have seen my at my worst - it's not pretty.
2. I am addicted to exercise. I need the endorphin rush. It can come in the form of a run, bike, hike, swim, kayak, ski, play w/ doggies, climb - whatever. I need it! If I don't get out and do it on a regular basis I slip into a catatonic mental state which is almost as unattractive as hypoglycemic shock. This is the reason for me not having knee surgery yet. The thought of not being able to get my endorphin rush on a regular basis scares the crap out of me.
3. I danced ballet for 10 years. That's right the Ice Princess was a ballerina - if any of you ever make fun of me for it I will kick your posterior! If it weren't for that I would be the biggest klutz in the world. It was fun and it gave me what little flexibility, grace and balance I have to this day.
4. I really enjoy being alone. As social as I am and as much as I love my friends/fam/people around me - I equally love my solitude. My favourite times are hikes deep in the woods with Sergei (the only "person" I love to have around me even when I want to be alone).
5. I have an irrational fear of rats. Yes rats....just typing it in gives me the creeps. I once locked myself in my work truck and wouldn't make a delivery because a rat was outside of my truck. I even called my dispatchers - who got a great laugh out of it. I freaked out to the point where I thought the rat would try and open the door to the truck then subsequently try to climb in through the vents when it discovered the doors were locked. Yes, it's that bad.
So there it is in writing - I suppose I feel cleansed by putting it out there. Do with it what you will, but remember...don't make fun of the Ice Princess Ballerina!!!