Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence

Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence
Sock on the Great Wall

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good Old Rottenchester

Alright - Rochester has two things to be proud about...Wegman's: (Ranked 3rd Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2010). This is the newest store in E. Henrietta - I like to call it the Church of Wegman's with it's ostentatious clock spire. (We leave lots of dineros in their collection plate each week - on the road to salvation!).

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2010/snapshots/3.html
and Paychex: (Ranked 54th) . Out of all of the jobs I have ever held I have yet to get my paycheck from Paychex. They're always from other companies like ADP.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2010/snapshots/54.html
That's all we have, but it's better than nothing. As a disclaimer: I do spend most of my paycheck at Wegman's - so, does that mean I am financially supporting my community?

No comments: