Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence

Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence
Sock on the Great Wall

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Things I am thankful for in pictures...
My doggies (and cat not pictured).
My friends (two of the best pictured here).
My amazing partner (he has to be amazing - he likes Sonia.)
The amusement factors of my animals.
Nature's beauty.
The sky and lake.
I have so many more things to be thankful for, but unfortunately I could not find good pictures to acurately represent these things. But I am very thankful for my family, friends, health, a job, abilities to enjoy the things I love...so much I can't list it all here. Anyway, I am off to New Paltz for dinner tomorrow then it's off to the Catskills for some backcountry fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: