Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence

Trials,Tribulations, Travels, Tastings...and Occassional Transcendence
Sock on the Great Wall

Friday, September 5, 2008

Two Weeks Ago?

Friday - it's been two weeks today that I posted my last entry. Lazy? A little. Busy? Very. Not motivated to write? Absolutely.

I just have had little to no motivation to write. I don't like that lack of zeal one bit. Writing is my quick fix to most problems/issues/ideas/etc. If I don't want to write that means there are all sorts of destructive thoughts floating around in my brain. And if it can't get out in writing it will surely drive me slowly insane.

Mostly I have been too busy to write but when I do get a moment to settle down the last thing I want is to clean my mental house. So here I am on a Friday afternoon, ready to throttle myself off the nearest rooftop. Not literally, mind you, but it is not looking good in my brain at the moment. The gears have been grinding in overdrive mode. I need to get out on my bike tonight...or start drinking again...

5 comments:

flahute said...

Hope you got out on the bike ...

stickboy said...

Better get out on the bike before winter sets in up in the Great White North.....

Julie said...

wish you would start drinking again. I need a buddy in my war against myself. nevermind, keep yourself on the straight and narrow. i am not drinking much these days either, even though they did serve labbatt blue at my grandma's funeral. us polish folk know how to keep it classy (hey, blue is imported).

stickboy said...

Pssstt...its been another two weeks without a blog...!

flahute said...

Hey ... it's been more than two weeks again.

Get with the program, girlie! We wanna know what's going on with your life.